Are there any horror movies you just have trouble watching,cause they are just so creepy?

I saw "The Shining" way back when it first came out, and I was in high school. It scared the beejeebers out of me, and I had nightmares about that scene in the bathroom for a week. It was the first truly scary movie I'd seen. Jack Nicholson just creeped me out. It's been over 30 years, and I still can't watch that movie at night.

jaycietaylorgma

Asked by jaycietaylorgma at 6:22 PM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• "The Exorcist" is the same way. I just have a hard time getting all the way through it.
    jaycietaylorgma

Comment by jaycietaylorgma (original poster) at 6:23 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• "Hostel" especially the scene when they burn out this girls eyeball with a torch
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 6:24 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Those you mentioned plus newer ones like The Strangers, 30 Days of Night, and Jeepers Creepers. Those have me covering my eyes more than actually watching the screen.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 6:25 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• No The scarier/creapier the better. I love scary movies.

Answer by louise2 at 6:26 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• louise, I'd love to be that way, I'm just a big chicken, LOL. Happy watching. Looks like you've got your choice this weekend, huh?
    jaycietaylorgma

Comment by jaycietaylorgma (original poster) at 6:29 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Pet Semetary... Any scenes with the little kid after he comes back. "Daddy, I want to PLAY!".... Ugh.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:31 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Anouck,that little boy, after he came back was probably creepier than any created monster in any other movie! I agree with you on that one.
    jaycietaylorgma

Comment by jaycietaylorgma (original poster) at 6:33 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Nope, I would love to find something that scared me, but it just isn't happening so far...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:36 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Sabrina, have you watched "Paranormal State?" I haven't yet, but I've heard they are pretty scary.
    jaycietaylorgma

Comment by jaycietaylorgma (original poster) at 6:37 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I can't watch any of them! Wimp!!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:47 PM on Oct. 29, 2010