I just found out I'm pregnant!!! Will you please help me with a baby name?

If it's a girl we want to combine Janet and Lynn for either the first or middle name. So far the only names we can come up with are Lynnette and JaeLynn.

hmhmom

Asked by hmhmom at 6:44 PM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I actually kind of like JaeLynn...maybe spelled more like Jaelyn, and I have a friend whose daughter's name is that, can't remember how she spells it though.
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 6:47 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Both of those are pretty names. My cousin's name is Janelynn and I've always loved that named. Congrats on the pregnancy!
    Mommy_In_Love

Answer by Mommy_In_Love at 6:54 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I like JaeLynn.. But, I would spell it Jaelyn.. How about Janelle? GL deciding!
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 7:21 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I'm kinda partial to Lynnette. Especially with the double n, lol. That's my name, and it's sooo rare to find Lynnette spelled with 2 n's around here!
    musicalbabe85

Answer by musicalbabe85 at 9:50 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• You can never go wrong with Biblical names or keeping the names within the family!!!! My whole family is like that!!! My mom's side of the family:
    nana: Ana Maria
    Grampa: Jesus
    Mom: Barbara Margret
    Late uncle: Edwardo
    Uncle: Albert
    Me: Barbara Caridad
    but then again, I come from a Cuban family that is originally from Spain!! I actually have names picked out for when DH & I start our family:
    Jesus Antonio
    Anabella Maria
    Alejandro Miguel
    & I'm still trying to figure out a 2nd girl name (I like to be prepared) &the boy names have part of DH name!! But then again, thats my opinion/suggestion
    Barb87

Answer by Barb87 at 4:30 PM on Oct. 31, 2010