What kind of exercise can I still do while I'm pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:14 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yoga!!!
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 9:19 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• walking on a treadmill any type of machine just take it easy
    Anonymous

• Well i was in an aroebics class till i was 6-7 months along. It was great! It was a beginners class so nothing too extreme. Ide break a sweat and feel really good. I even jogged a bit with the class. Not sprint! Just lightly jogged or fast walked. It was so good! I had a perfect pregnancy and a 9 lb baby! Although I still gained 68lbs! yikes! I was healthy and enjoyed being pregnant. And yes I have lost all that weight except 5lbs. My daughter is 2 now.
    Anonymous

• You can do pretty much anything as long as it dosn't requiere you lifting havy weights or laying on your back... try pragnancy yoga or pilaties
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 10:42 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Walking and swimming are both wonderful. Water aerobics is fun and easy on your joints.
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 11:53 PM on Oct. 30, 2008