What is your children going to be for Halloween???

My nine year old son is going to be a skeleton zombie. It looks really cool actually, and not too scary. He was going to be Jango Fett, but it ddnt have the right size, so he tried a few more, and the zombie one with shirt and pants fit perfectly and looked sooo good with the mask. so let us know. thanks:)

momson666

Asked by momson666 at 6:49 PM on Oct. 29, 2010 in General Parenting

• We have a Black Knight and a White Knight...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:51 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• My DD is a Devil this year but we did a, 'Fancy Devil'. Everyone calls her an evil princess when they see her lol. He daddy has choosen her costume all 3 years for her.
    BrynlysMommy

Answer by BrynlysMommy at 6:51 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I made my daughter a really awesome owl costume...but she is almost 2 and HATES it. She cries when I put it on her because of the hood...so she will probably go as herself trick or treating.
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 6:53 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• my 4yo dd is going to be a witch, my 2yo dd is going to be a bat-ballerina, and my baby boy is going to be a chicken. i wanted to get him a vampire costume to go with the halloween-villain theme, but funds are low so he's using my oldest dd's first costume. they'll all be too cute! we can't wait!
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 6:54 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• my son is being brobee from yo gabba gabba
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 6:55 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• my son is going as a vampire pumpkin. lol
    dement

Answer by dement at 7:00 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Buzz and a ladybug!
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 7:04 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• My daughter is going to be a butterfly.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 7:08 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• quick question...what is a "bat ballerina"...and a vampire pumpkin" lol. they sound cute. well maybe next year, my son when ten, will be something silly or funny...not so scary. I think it is important that they expand their horrizons, and be creative. Thanks for all cool responses. Hope all have a very fun and "sweet" Halloween. Get tons of candy. usually there is a MALL trick or treating and your neighborhood one. That is what my son and I are doing. from 3 to 5pm. is the Mall thing, then straight home, eat a very quick unhealthy bite, then before dark the trailer park starts theirs. from about 5:30ishpm to 9:00pm. HAVE FUN everyone.
    momson666

Comment by momson666 (original poster) at 8:18 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• By the way, everyones costume sounds great!!! :) BE SURE to check the candy before letting your little ones eat it. Rather be safe than sorry. I always take a little bite out of each one just in case.....wink wink. I am a candy holic and chocoholic...my fattest weakness.
    momson666

Comment by momson666 (original poster) at 8:35 PM on Oct. 29, 2010