28 weeks pregnant and EXHUASTED!!!

Im 28 wks pregnant with my 4th baby and the first trimester was hell and then it got a little better and better and then right at the end of my 2nd trimester I kinda got this 2 or 3 week energy spert and now ITS GONE!!! I wake up and im tired putting a load of laundry in exhaustes me or doing a sink full of dishes!! I worked 2 time jobs with my first baby and did very hard labor ranch work with my second 2 and also taught collage equine riding classes and gave riding lessons with my 3rd iv never had this problem im sooooo tired all the time how can i get some energy to at least get my houswork done!!! HELP

scaredmommy08

Asked by scaredmommy08 at 9:22 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• girl I know what you mean!! I am 22 weeks and it is all I can do sometimes just to shower!! I just went for a walk which produces more energy for me. I sleep alot, too, which I wonder if that does more harm sometimes but I just cannot help iT!!! I think the only thing that really helps is CHILDBIRTH :)
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 9:33 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• ...you were riding horses while pregnant? isn't that advised against? obviously your kids have come out fine, but how did you know they would be? what did you do to prevent them from being injured in utero due to your riding?
    Anonymous

• It sound like you were much more active in your previous pregnancies. This could be the reason you're so tired now. Me, I'm tired the whole time lol straight from implantation to delivery.
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 9:44 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I'm about where you are in pregnancy too and my 3rd trimester has hit me like a ton of bricks. I can't believe how tired I have been in just the last week. Like my 2nd trimester knew what day it was over and took my energy with it. Egh.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:46 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Lol when you have been riding horses all your life you dont just stop cause your pregnant at least nobody iv ever known has I grew up on a horse and cattle ranch and we rodeod most of our lives it was just life and you dont just stop life when you are pregnant I guess!!! if that answers your ??
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 10:06 PM on Oct. 30, 2008