Employment related child care in Oregon got cut...what is everyone going to do now?

I can't find day care for less than what I am making a month since I work part time and now that they cut the ERCC I don't know what to do. I had a babysitter who keeps letting us down and I don't trust him with our kid anymore. We are new to this state and don't know what we are going to do. Without having to quit my job what are my options?! Anyone else dealing with this?

dbodani

Asked by dbodani at 7:02 PM on Oct. 29, 2010 in General Parenting

• Dont loose hope. Since so many people are out of work looking for employment, check with a local church or YMCA for licensed daycare providers in your area, maybe you can get a good rate bc you are working part time,,,its worth a shot anyway,,,good luck
    Anonymous

• hugs

Luisa621

Answer by Luisa621 at 8:17 PM on Oct. 29, 2010