Halloween party tonight! But I am sick... Should I go any way or stay home and sleep?

My friends have a HUGE party every year. Our kids are staying the night at Grandma and Grandpa's house, so we are free to go and really have fun. usually we have to leave and pick up our kids by 11pm, just when the party is getting good.

I just caught a cold and feel like total crap. I am weak and coughing. Part of me really wants to go, but the other part wants to stay home and rest.
If we go I have to finish making our costumes, which will take a couple of hours.

Would you go or stay home and rest?

SleepingBeautee

Asked by SleepingBeautee at 7:18 PM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• stay home and rest, if its a yearly party then you can go next yr> how often do you get to rest when you are sick with no kids?
    stepho345

Answer by stepho345 at 7:21 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Stay home and sleep.

Answer by louise2 at 7:20 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• i'd stay home. and make dh cook me something and sleep.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 7:37 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Stay home. You will feel better and all of the other guests will be thankful.
    TaraK.

Answer by TaraK. at 7:39 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Stay home and sleep, you cannot expose everyone else. Besides you will be miserable.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:41 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• probably better to stay at home. You already said you not feeling well so its better to reast before you feeling any worse. And other that that who wants a sick person at a party? I mean you could make others sick as well.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 7:54 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Why would you even consider going?
    Joyzap2003

Answer by Joyzap2003 at 8:12 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• stay home...
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:04 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I am staying home D: But I am really still sad about it. I mean it is the first night we have had no kids in like 5 years. I knew we couldn't go when I posted the question, but I was holding out a tiny bit of hope still.

Thanks for being level headed for me :D
    SleepingBeautee

Comment by SleepingBeautee (original poster) at 11:08 PM on Oct. 29, 2010