What does your child or children want for the big X-MAS???

What is at the top of their Santa lists??? My sons top few are: a not-so-cheap wooden Castle from toys-r-us, the bigger one that is great for imagination and soldiers or figure play. 2. Venus Fly Trap from borders store. 3. Magick Kit from borders, and there is a surprise present that the man here couldnt get for my sons b-day....its a portable dvd player...sshhhhhhhhh. :) its a secret. oh and Beanz with cubby. and other stuff and stocking stuffers. I think Santa is going to be good to him this year as well as last years. He is on the "good boy" list, about a B+ for overall grade of behavior and school work. I am a very tough teacher and mommy....only parent has got to be. I actually love being a single mom...officially. not married remember. just live in.

momson666

Asked by momson666 at 7:27 PM on Oct. 29, 2010 in General Parenting

• My 3 year old wants His own car (just had to get DH a new car), an Ipod touch, and a DSI...He's getting a power wheel, Leapster with a couple games, and some Geo tracks trains. My daughter 1 is getting American girl doll bitty baby and All her things and about 30 outfits (my sisters old stuff) a ton of Little people and something else. However my 3 year old keeps telling me she wants an Ipod touch for him...He's going to be trouble when he's 10 years old!
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 7:32 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• My children all want a DOG, and they probably will get one.
    Plus a fun filled stocking and maybe some sheets for their beds.
    elizabeth5

Answer by elizabeth5 at 7:35 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• My eleven year old wants a touch screen I-pod.
    jana741

Answer by jana741 at 7:53 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• well i dont care about electronics at this point in my sons life....i do but i dont...lol My son has an older used Nintendo GameCube, and a used Playstation...and enough games, but of course not to him. He wants MORE like every other greedy selfish child...lol. He is NOT getting a WII or anything else electronic. He needs more learning things and creative stuff. Oh he MIGHT get a real MICROSCOPE,,,,for learning and fun. We saw one at toys-r-us, for about 40 bucks....I will see how he behaves. I love to encourage his creative and smart side...not greedy electronic side. I wish we never got any game stations, but then again it does keep him busy for a while, and out of my hair...hehehehehe. thanks for all your input. WHAT IS THE MOST EXPENSIVE GIFT SANTA IS BRINGING OR BROUGHT BEFORE, FOR YOUR KIDS???? you dont have to give exact amount, just curious. My son got his own Train Table one year. now it sits in shed.
    momson666

Comment by momson666 (original poster) at 11:33 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Oh by the way, my son did just get his vrey first big boy pet dog, about a month and a half ago. A tiny Chuahua long haired but doesnt shed, thank god. Dont know how to spell Chiuaha...lol. no clue, and dont give a "bleep". Its just a name. All I care about is that my son likes the dog and i like the dog named Princess, and we take good care of her. She is soooo adorable as a "Devil dog" for Halloween...and we are animal lovers not haters. oh yeah, my son is never getting an ipod either. He doesnt need one, he doesnt even have a job yet...so there is no need for any phone type thing. Have a great night everyone. We are going to Borders and Michaels in the morning for activities. the pretend family of three , son, I and grump....no matter what fight happens, I ..I..I make sure MY son has fun! :)
    momson666

Comment by momson666 (original poster) at 11:47 PM on Oct. 29, 2010