How long did you breastfeed?

I breastfed my oldest until 16 months, my middle child only 2 months cause i found out i was prego again 2 mnths after having her, and my youngest until 13 months. Phew glad to be done now i can have my boobs back lol!

iluvmykidsxoxo

Asked by iluvmykidsxoxo at 7:30 PM on Oct. 29, 2010 in General Parenting

• I breast fed my first four children untill they were about 18 months and I nursed my last baby till she was just over two.
    elizabeth5

Answer by elizabeth5 at 7:33 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• 30 months with my first, nearly 20 and counting with my second...
    LeanneC

Answer by LeanneC at 7:34 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• My son 2 years and my daughter 13m is still nursing. No more babies till daughter is done nursing and potty trained!
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 7:34 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Only 3 months because I got very sick & ended up in the hospital for a week. My milk dried up while I was in the hospital because I couldn't pump while I was there (I was in no condition to do so).
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 7:34 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• (20 months)
    LeanneC

• 17 months, and she self weaned.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 7:40 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• 12 months, 12 months and 15months.

I got a LOT of flack for breastfeeding past 3 months from my mom, so I think 12+ months each is pretty good.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:41 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• 15 months with my DD then she self weaned (bc I was pregnant and my milk changed and she did not like it anymore) and about three weeks shy of three years with my DS before he self weaned.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 7:41 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• four months and loved every minute of it, and woul dhave gone longer but i had to go back to work as husband was unemployed (but he was mean about breastfeeding and unsupportive) so then i pumped at work to give at least one or two breastmilk bottles between her formula she was learning to drink. She was a champion breastfeeder and soooo happy doing it! i loved how it whittled off my pounds ( i am now pre preg size, i just drank a LOT of water and the funny thing i laughed abotu with my sister is that i am now a FULL cup size SMALLER than i was pre pregnancy. I used to be a medium C, now i am a small B!! also, no one ever tells you that after you breastfeed, that hard ring of carilage in your breast disappears, and they are way softer and squeezier afterward. i love all of it so i dont care lol but i noticed. i loved being pregnant but i am 40 now and wont be havign more, got tubes tied. also have a 7 yr old son (adopted!) yay
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 7:42 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I stopped when mine was about 6 months old.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 7:48 PM on Oct. 29, 2010