Do you ever have someone who picks on you in a post and always votes down your answers even though your answers are acurate and legit?

It bothers me when this happens, i dont know why but it does. how about you?

anikahaynes1

Asked by anikahaynes1 at 7:38 PM on Oct. 29, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Wow thats very immature. At least your not doing it and i would just ignore it.
    iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 7:42 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I have never had that happen to me (though I haven't been on answers that long) but it would annoy me too.
    TaraK.

Answer by TaraK. at 7:40 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• It happen to me yesterday i was piss but everyone have their own views so you just have to take it in stride
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 7:42 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• no, but I try to refrain from pissing the ladies off,,,lol
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 7:41 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Yeah, just because you think your answers are good ones doesn't mean everyone else does. Everyone has their own view on it.
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 7:44 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I agree just let it go because they probably just want to cause drama if your answer is correct. It is a little silly to get mad at a online profile especially when everyone else knows your answer is good.
    TaraK.

Answer by TaraK. at 7:45 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• A few times,yes

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:45 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• sometimes we have our bad days, we have to have them. i call them my 'murphy days' and when im having one of my murphy days, i let the fam know and they follow after me and kep my spirits up when everything goes wrong. LOL(everything too thw words out of my mouth,burning dinner tripping on my own feet) and some people are mean. send a nice msg and see if its on purpose and malicious, or just a different way to handle a situation based on personal experience. you may make a good friend. never know
    stepho345

Answer by stepho345 at 7:58 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• It might just be that the individual does not agree with you. Try not to take it personally. I hope you feel better soon!!
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 8:05 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• No, it's never happened to me. I have seen others going back and forth over answers, and I think it's unnecessary, and a waist of  time for everyone involved.

earlgrey

Answer by earlgrey at 8:37 PM on Oct. 29, 2010