what type of home espresso machine do you have? what do you like/ dislike about it? what are some good syrup companies/websites to use?

sunshine31

Asked by sunshine31 at 8:06 PM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I have a nespresso machine...I LOVE it!!! and its affordable, I think the basic machines start at around $150 and the prices go up from there.
    jc20089

Answer by jc20089 at 8:58 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• i have a hamilton beach home espresso machine and i love it! i got it as a christmas gift. I am always looking for good coffees and syrups to use with it.
    sunshine31

Comment by sunshine31 (original poster) at 11:50 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I have an Ultima Home espresso center. I havent used it yet because its supposed to be a christmas present haha I know you can buy toriani syrups in the grocery store, mine anyways. but they dont have alot of flavors.

http://www.wesellcoffee.com/page31.html  theres a site you can buy syrups from

cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 5:21 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I have a cuisinart espresso maker. I use a variety of locally roasted, organic, fairly traded, beans.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:59 AM on Oct. 30, 2010