what item(s) could you not live without when you brought home baby?

im going to have my 3rd child in about 2 weeks and want to make sure im not forgetting anything at all!! i wana be ready for it all and also i am breastfeeding as well!! so i was just wondering what was the must that you were glad you got and could not live without

Mommmy_To_3

Asked by Mommmy_To_3 at 8:13 PM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• The vibrating bouncy seat- we could not get my son out of that thing!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 8:14 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• My pouch sling.
    LeanneC

Answer by LeanneC at 8:15 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• my BOPPY pillow! i am only 5-2 and needed that thing to nurse my little baby daughter so cute like an inchworm on that pillow scooting over to get a boobie! oh god i loved being pregnant and breastfeeding and the boppy, a nightlight, and my water bottle i used a lot, and my ABDOMEN WRAP/BRACE! cause i got a c section emergency-- this thing supported my middle while i healed was awesome! my mom is an RN and recommended it. godsend. also, a squeegie fo rthier nose, those little bulbs!! very important. also a fleece balnkiet which she uses to this day as a soother lovey. also a music soother was great man theres a lot of things lol
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 8:17 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• boppy, sling and button top Pj's for easy nursing!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:18 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• swaddle blankets,n*pple cream,
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 8:20 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Hmmmm I could have lived without any of the things that the people mentioned. One of our only things was blankets for swaddling and plenty of them for leaks and spit ups.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 8:21 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• My boppy for breastfeeding, lanolin for my chapped nips, and a light soft blanket for swaddling.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 8:27 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• BURP CLOTHS AND lot of them. Id say the only other thing was my boppy as I used it to sit on, to nurse with, to keep the baby propped up in becasue of severe reflux and to wrap around my poor sore tummy.
    mamallamaof2

Answer by mamallamaof2 at 9:02 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• all of the above and coffee!! lol
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 9:40 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Mine were swaddling blankets and his swing, he was colicly and the only way to get him to sleep at times was being swaddled and/or moving..which after walking him around my father's house while i was on vacation...a swing was a must have.

tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 10:27 PM on Oct. 29, 2010