i feel like i dont see enuff of my children, yet we are happy with lots of love?

man i had to get separated for safety reasons (Domestic Violence). and so, i only see my kids a seven yr old son and eith month old daughter in the late afternoons and evening. and then on weekends. although my daughter now has hours of visitation every weekend on one of the days. they are so peaceful and happy and we went to an apple fest and a corn maze fest and do things on weekend., shoudl i feel guilty or absent? i work 9-5 at a job that has become INFLEXIBLE with these economic times. just worried i am not doign enough. i also drive 120 miles a day to take my son to school (he drives only 60 of that, 30 min AM, 30 min PM lol). SIGH!!! these lil ones bring me true JOY and i feel they absolutely LOVE my energy too...i am a good and nurturing fun smart mommy............good to talk to and hug too. oh help lol.

silverelf

Asked by silverelf at 8:24 PM on Oct. 29, 2010 in General Parenting

• It sounds like you are doing well! Don't second guess yourself, Mama!
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 8:38 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• i dont work. i see my DD aaallllllll the time, and yet, still miss her as soon as she is asleep, and feel like i cant get enough of her....they are your babies! no matter how much time you spend with them its never enough because you cant get enough!! sounds like youre working hard and doin great. keep it up : )
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 9:19 PM on Oct. 29, 2010