my daughters are really asking for it..>:o!*(vent*)

& its taking every bone in my body to stay calm
OK so first while were in the store she picks up some wings i tell her i NO we already have her costume & i still cant believe this LITTLE GIRL threw a tantrum,talk about embarrassed she threw her self on the floor then i grabbed her hand and she snatched away from me,she walked extra slow in the parking lot that i had to threaten to leave her there.ooh put it didn't stop there we get home i told her to bring her hamper so she could put her clothes in the washing machine she never brought me her clothes,then i went across the hall to my friends house i came back shes eating red jello on ,my carpet has the t.v up real loud her sister came in and turned it off and she hither so after that there fighting in the living room but it didn't stop there they started throwing each others stuff around my oldest threw my youngest jacket over the balcony were is there father when i need him

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 9:00 PM on Oct. 29, 2010 in General Parenting

• Sounds like a rough nite!!! I say put the kids to bed early....and if it were me I'd have a beer!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 9:06 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I hear ya. Every time my hubby leaves I get similar behavior. But I agree with skittles.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 10:01 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• How old are your daughters? I would have taken her to the bathroom to get to the "bottom" of things, if you know what I mean. She was really pushing your buttons and continued to do so even after you left the store. She was probably taking it out on her big sister too. I would have told her that is she didn't straighten up her act that she wouldn't be going trick-or-treating, and put her to bed early.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:24 AM on Oct. 30, 2010