iPad and facebook

I tried to play poker on facebook and it wouldn't let me download the flash player In order to play it. Does anyone know another way that I can play the facebook games without downloading the flash player?

hostlerak

Asked by hostlerak at 9:02 PM on Oct. 29, 2010 in

• Flash (used by most online games) isn't compatible with Apple products. You'll have to look for Non-flash based games.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:09 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• You can't use flash on an ipad. DH has one but he doesn't play FB games so I don't know. But anything the requires flash can't be done on the ipad.
    SoniaL

Answer by SoniaL at 9:05 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• FACEBOOK
    Rnurse

Answer by Rnurse at 10:23 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• what twins said..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:50 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I am pretty sure you have to have the flash player..maybe do a search on why you cant download im sure you can find the answer on the web....I have fixed my lap top many times just by typing in the search...whatever the problem might be..hummm wonder if you can type in a problem your having in life...lol wouldnt that be great??!
    kids_r_gr8

Answer by kids_r_gr8 at 12:38 AM on Nov. 15, 2010