Whats your decorating style?

Contemporary? Traditional, etc?

Luisa621

Asked by Luisa621 at 9:04 PM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Home & Garden

• My style is very natural. I use earth tones and plants and picctures of landscapes. It has a very earthy feel in here.
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 7:53 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• hand me down and clearance . lol. Some day I will have money and will get to figure out the answer to this question!! :0)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:06 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I preferr to decorate with pictures of family....as long as I have lots of those pictures around and some candles I'm good
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 9:25 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• As Erma Bombeck would say, Early Garage Sale. Truly though, I love Victorian or retro styles. Lately I love seeing looks from the 40s thru the 50s, some of the 60s and 70s
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 9:36 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I love the look of odd things. Like stuff that does not match. All of the chairs at the dining room table are different styles and different colors. Same with the dishes. Then I love to have fresh flowers all over the house. I also have 4 kids so we have tons of weird kid art all over. I just like to make it pretty for us.
    Jenandrylee

Answer by Jenandrylee at 1:54 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• WELL.......................... We moved from rural Northern CA to Chicago, and then from Chicago to Coastal CA all within a 2 year period. We are in flux and have zero decor or style at this point. We have 2 homes and 2 homes full of furniture- all really better suited for a large country manor-and of course we have 2 BEACH houses.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 9:39 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• lol!
    Luisa621

Comment by Luisa621 (original poster) at 9:08 PM on Oct. 29, 2010