what does it mean when he or she takes you back after all the arguing & fussing??does it mean they really love u & wanna make it work regardless if kids were involved or not????

every relationship has its ups & downs....u break stuff....cause havic for the other & it just goes back & forth....how does it make you feel or see what your relationship is built on when he or she takes u back after all thats been said & done?????

cute504dimples

Asked by cute504dimples at 9:31 PM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• I'm a little confused here. I'm not understanding what you are getting at. Are you talking about fighting with someone you have kids with?
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:33 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I think I know what you're talking about, but I'm not completely sure....can you elaborate/explain what you mean a little more?
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 10:31 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Did you separate and then get back together? If so, why did you go back to what you had before? You and your kids don't need that, it doesn't sound like he changed for the better. All I can say is that you need to decide once and for all if you want to live like this the rest of your life. Don't you feel that you deserve better?
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:11 AM on Oct. 30, 2010