If 5% of you on cafemom are still undecided, what will it take to sway your vote one way or the other?

McCainPalin

Asked by McCainPalin at 10:18 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I went over the limit, and I lost part of my response, but this is the jist of it. To those of you who are looking to the government to solve your problems, you are looking in the wrong place. Our leaders are going to be able to go to sleep at night without giving you or me another thought. But Obama is promising socialism at its best (or worst depending on how you look at it). It's one thing to help someone who is less fortunate. It is quite another to take from someone who has worked hard and give to someone who hasn't.
    ProudTexan71

Answer by ProudTexan71 at 3:30 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• nothing...as far as Im concerned this country is way to screwed up for anyone to fix it....this country used to be home of the free but there aint nothing free about it....its land of the religious bigots forcing thier beliefs down peoples throats and creating laws forcing people to live by thier rules whether they are believe like them or not.
    Anonymous

• Obama wants to raise your taxes and put the country in a deeper recession maybe even a depression.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• The last time a President attempted what Obama is going to attempt is when we went into the Great Depression.

Its actually the anti-religious "bigots" that are changing the laws and making them what they want. The religous people want to keep things the same by keeping the constitution and interpreting it how it is written.
    shandion

Answer by shandion at 9:19 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I'm just trying to figure out what are most important issues to the undecided voters? Why so many anon haters...must be democrats.
    McCainPalin

Answer by McCainPalin at 9:32 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I'm not undecided...my mind has been made up for eons. Palin sweetened the deal for me.

I think that in this election more than any other, it's never been more important to vote. And yet so many are going to vote third-party or not vote at all. I am very conservative, and there are more conservative candidates than McCain, but now is not the time to "take a stand" for conservatism. We can't afford to. It would be taking a stand for the right thing at the wrong time.

ProudTexan71

Answer by ProudTexan71 at 3:27 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• If you are undecided or are not voting at all, I ask you to please educate yourself before you vote. Don't just listen to the what media says or read what they print. You have to remember that they too have an agenda. Once you have educated yourself, VOTE! It is your privilege, but more importantly, it is your duty as an American citizen.
    ProudTexan71

Answer by ProudTexan71 at 3:28 PM on Oct. 31, 2008