if the low is 33 tonight, I should probably turn the heat on, right?

Asked by lovinangels at 9:53 PM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Home & Garden

• yes. mine's on and its 41 out. has been since it was 50 out

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:54 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• yeah..i'd think so..

Answer by proudmommy690 at 9:54 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Here we'll just close the windows for the night and put another blanket on the bed.

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:55 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Yeah I would. We just had a sudden cold snap and went to turn our heater on and it was broken D:<

We called the landlord and the idiot tried to fix it himself and by the time he realized he didn't know what he was doing and called the serviceman, it was too late in the day and they scheduled us for the next day. It got down to 24 degrees....Brrrrr!

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:57 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Yes cold

Make sure your garden hose unhooked outside the house. 

Answer by musicmom08 at 9:57 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I would have had mine on long before 40.

Answer by dancinintherain at 9:58 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Yeah I finally broke down and turned mine on. Wanted to get the electric bill down (from the AC) before I had to run up the gas bill!

Answer by Carolannie at 10:25 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Hahahaha, I was thinking the same thing! I haven't turned it on yet, but it is getting kinda cold!

Answer by fallnangel93 at 10:28 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Hubby turned ours on yesterday because he was still freezing at night with three comforters and a heavy quilt on the bed. And I was just so excited that we finally got our electric bill paid down to $200, now we'll start getting the outrageous gas bills. Ugh!

Answer by scout_mom at 10:49 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• We don't have central heat or air ~ just a window AC ~ in our little camper. It's supposed to get down to about 38 tonight. I'm wearing sweats and other than my toes telling me it's cold outside, I'm comfy. We haven't used anything but a small ceramic heater the past 5 years now, and than only when it gets down below freezing (not often here in SC).

Answer by Farmlady09 at 11:19 PM on Oct. 29, 2010