need help deciding on my nieces x-mas/birthday present.

She'll be 2 in January, she does play will dolls but is a very physical and aggressive kid. I need ideas. She likes things that make music, that she can bang on, toys that she can make 'do stuff'- things with buttons and dials and all.
I was thinking a work bench but most say 3 and up, think she's a little young.
I can't really ask her what she wants because she's not talking much to speak of yet.

needs to be something that is preferably not too big, mom prefers not too many parts.

any thoughts?

ItsMe89

Asked by ItsMe89 at 10:21 PM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I like the idea of the work bench- it's just a suggested age and she will be able to grow into it.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 10:39 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• The work bench does sound good~~but since it says 3 and up ~~ make sure there isn't anything small enough to choke on (not trying to sound critical~~just being a "grandma I guess" ) LOL
    Carolannie

Answer by Carolannie at 10:52 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• the work bench sounds good, you can also buy her books. When my daughter was 2 my mom bought her a set of Dora books and she LOVES them, she still does and she wants us to read a different book every night.
    bratgirln1

Answer by bratgirln1 at 12:52 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I agree with Carolannie. Work bench sounds good. Or maybe one of those drum pad things?
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 8:47 AM on Oct. 30, 2010