QUESTION

MY PEE HAS BEEN VERY VERY CLEAR HERE LATELY AND I'M 35 WEEKS AND 5 DAYS I WILL BE ON FRIDAY..WELL I JUST USED THE RESTROOM AND MY URINE IS ALITTLE CLOUDY. I'M CONSTANLY DRINKING WATER,SPRITE,GATORADES ETC..STAYING AWAY FROM COKES,TEA..ETC..WELL TONIGHT I HAD 1 GLASS OF TEA...COULD THAT ONE GLASS CAUSED MY URINE TO LOOK CLOUDY?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• could be a UTI but idk for sure if it is still cloudy in the morning call the doc and see if u can get tested...
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 10:40 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Did you caffinated tea?
    Could you possibly have drank a little less tonight than what's usual? If you very by a little, your unrine can turn yellow.
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 10:44 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• diff foods can do that too..mines real clear and i thought i was drinking enough water..nope...not the case..it could be anything..including an infection..mine turned out to be kidney stones w my last pregnancy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:19 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Yes deffinatly go see your doc for a UTI test- i got them all the time when i was preggo because my son was constantly sitting on my kidney and bladder. no big deal- the meds wont hurt your baby.
    ldc90

Answer by ldc90 at 9:13 AM on Oct. 31, 2008