Will you be going out Trick or Treating with your kids? OR Staying home handing out candy??

marchar2002

Asked by marchar2002 at 10:32 PM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Holidays

• Not this year. For the last couple of years I had been visiting a son's so they could all go tricker treating as a family unit. I would keep their dog calm and hand out candy and have fun with who came to the door. There's a neighborhood in Bellflower,Ca, that takes Halloween right back to the '60's. Parents dressing up with their kids...LOTS of customers at the door! So fun to be handing out candy, dressed as a gypsy and cackling like the wicked witch of the west (I do quite well) as they leave with the treats. Great Fun!
    AuntyL

Answer by AuntyL at 8:20 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• It's my son's first year, and my husband, myself, and my parents are all going with him. I wouldn't miss it for the world!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:51 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• My kids are going out with a group of friends this year, so I'll be home handing out candy.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:32 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• home handing out candy...its too cold in Indiana this year for my 3 1/2 month old to go t or t ing
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 10:38 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I go out and Dh stays home and passes out the goodies...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 10:48 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• We're closing up the house, sticking a bowl outside, and going out with the kids. We go as a family every year.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:04 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• It's my daughters first Halloween (she's 17 months old) she's old enough to go out trick or treating, however we will be staying home and hand out candy.
    SlapHappi

Answer by SlapHappi at 11:14 PM on Oct. 29, 2010