do you wish you could be closer to you friends and family?

I moved out of the state that my friends and family are in and I dont really make friends that easy. So I really dont have any one down here. I have my hubby and kids but you know I would like to be closer to my friends and family. I was just wondering if anyone else felt that way.

stormey_wagner

Asked by stormey_wagner at 10:32 PM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes! Every second of every day.
    earlgrey

Answer by earlgrey at 10:35 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Yeah, I moved from CA to MN and it has taken 5 years to make friends and get a life here. But I still get bummed when friends pass away and I can't be there. Or I don't have babysitters but I know I would if I were there.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:43 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• YES! I relocated 8 yrs ago and have yet to make any friends in this "clicky" town, it is just me and those i live with and it is tough but I got used to it.
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 10:49 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• yes i do, im not very close with my family
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 10:52 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I wish i was closer to my friends and some of my family. I moved away from mom for a reason, but I miss my dad and my sister. Plus my inlaws.
    kansasmom1978

Answer by kansasmom1978 at 12:01 AM on Oct. 30, 2010