do you feel that your hubby dont really talk to you?

My hubby talks to his mom more then me. I really dont know how to take that. He tells her everything and he really dont tell me anything. So I did not know if anyone else feels like this.

stormey_wagner

Asked by stormey_wagner at 10:36 PM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Sometimes, especially when it comes to planning something. Other times, he just won't shut up!! But I'm sure he feels the same of me sometimes!!!
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 10:37 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Nope. My DH and I are really close (and he def doesn' t tell his mom more than he tells me because he doesn't speak to her...). Have you tried talking to DH and expressing how you feel? Sorry if I'm not much help. GL!
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 10:39 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I have tried talking to him he says he dont do that. but he is always doing it.
    stormey_wagner

Comment by stormey_wagner (original poster) at 10:42 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Did you point out the fact that he talks to his mom more than you? I've had relationships end because they couldn't communicate with me, but had no problem talking about his problems to other people. Luckily I married the right one, my hubby always talks to me when something is bothering him. He knows I'll dig and push until I get it out of him anyway so after 10 years together he has learned to simply come to me with his feelings. I'll admit their are things I'd rather not bring to him too, but eventually I know I have to get his input about whatever is bothering me, even if he isn't happy with it because we're together and everything that affects me affects him and vice versa.
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 10:52 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• sorry no experience there. My hubby and I talk about everything. It's like pulling teeth to even get him to call his mother, lol!
    randibosin

Answer by randibosin at 11:04 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• no...we talk more often than the average couple...=)
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 11:14 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• My husband & I are like best friends. He never callls his mom, I have to beg him to call her just to make her not feel so unloved. Dont get me wrong he loves her he's just not close to her. sorry im no help either. lol
    beachbabewdj08

Answer by beachbabewdj08 at 11:19 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Sorry we have switched rolls and I am the one who does not talk and he tries to get me to talk.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:21 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• He talks with me, but never really deep talking.
    sokkamum

Answer by sokkamum at 12:29 PM on Oct. 30, 2010