do you wish you could spend more time with you hubby just you and him?

I miss the days when me and my hubby could just spend sometime just me and him. We live with his mom and step dad and have 1 kid and 1 on the way so we dont get anytime together and It sucks.

stormey_wagner

Asked by stormey_wagner at 10:39 PM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• i've been with my SO for 9 months we haven't even had a date night!! we barely get any time away from my girls... the only time we get is when they're in bed.. None of my family will watch the girls (sad right!?!?) but his grandmother (who has only seen them maybe a handful of times) said she'll be happy to watch them for me!! we now live with her (we got kicked out my moms) til he gets back to work, he's been out of work on workman's comp, had shoulder surgery. We really really really need a night out just me and him!!
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 10:42 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I know how you feel. When I was expecting our first child my husband and I lived at his parents house. Luckily I have great in-laws and they knew that time alone would be essential to our marriage and they always offered to watch the baby for at least one night a week and we'd go out, sometimes we'd go to dinner and a movie or we'd just hang out with friends. Now we have our own home, but we have 4 kids so it can sometimes be difficult to find time alone. Thanks to friends and family we still have our one night a week alone. We also sometimes babysit for friends so they can have their "Date Night".
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 10:47 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I know how you feel girl. me and my hubby need a night out to. My hubby dont really have a job right now he is doing tattoos here and there. His mom really can not watch are baby girl because she has problams with her back so I really dont like to ask her to watch her and my family and friends are not in this state.
    stormey_wagner

Comment by stormey_wagner (original poster) at 10:50 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I spend 24 hours 7 days a week with my husband and it never gets old but those who cant might need to make it a part of the daily schedule...between kids, work, meals, and mayhem there is bound to be some alone time in there somewhere but it will take a lot of work to make it happen! =)
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 11:18 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Yes and no. We spend all day every day together because he got laid off and I'm a part time student. We have gotten away from the value of our time together. When we have date nights, I really enjoy him. I wish we had more time like that. Our time together around the house we've started to take for granted, which needs to change. I think we just spend TOO much time together, so nothing gets done.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:09 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I do, but honestly, I'm afraid I won't like him much anymore. I think that's why I keep the schedule booked.
    sokkamum

Answer by sokkamum at 12:29 PM on Oct. 30, 2010