Am I being food agresive?:)

I work with great people we always shere food and snaks, but latly I've been feeling very irrateted when it comes to my food. Comments like "Oo what's that you eating?" or " Big appetite huh?" drive me crazy!
Or like today one of my clients was nice enough to bring me a dried fruit bar, by the time I fineshed with her someone has opened that bar and every one had a piece... Which is usually ok with me I'm not greedy or anything but I just felt like they should at least ask... Is it another pragnancy simptom? does anyone else feels the same?

Albi1623

Asked by Albi1623 at 10:31 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• hormones are fun! LOL you're normal :)
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 10:32 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I am like that normally...LOL! You better not touch my damn food, or ask me if its good, or ask me for a bite, cause I'd straight up tell ya "NO!" I hate especially when someone is staring at me while I am eating and they have that look on their face like a begging dog... get your own people! LOL But if you aren't normally like this I suppose it can only be hormones... and the fact that if it were me, the first thing said would be, "HEEEELLO eating for two here!!!! " They should at least ask, that is just downright rude, and inconsiderate...

leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 10:36 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• oh i get irritated when DH eats my chocolate and DS would always want a bite of my food b4 he ate his (same thing) and now i wont let him...
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 10:37 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I AM THE SAME WAY THE PEOPLE AT MY WRK BEG 2 MUCH I FEEL LIKE TELLIN THEM I CAN BARELY AFFORD 2 FEED MYSELF MUCH LESS U BUT PEOPLE ARE RUDE AND IT SEEMS LIKE ONCE U FEED EM ONE TIME THEY EXPECT IT FRM U AND RIGHT NOW EVERYTHING PPL DO IRRITATES ME!! LOL
    kim2316

Answer by kim2316 at 10:44 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I almost stabbed my husband with a fork when he tried to steal my mcnuggets while pregnant. I think its actual an instinctual thing. You feel like your starving all the time and that pervert just stole your sustenance LOL. I still do it now and then after baby is born because sometimes I dont get to eat for 15 hours or so. I got BK yesterday after not eating for almost an entire 24 hours and I told my husband dont even smell it, dont even look at it LOL Try making a joke about it "You know its dangerous to steal food from a starving preggo.." its just a joke but it might make them think twice next time.
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 12:36 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• preggos and food are like the a lion and their kill..you don't go near it. lol
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 4:14 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• When i was in my 3rd trimester, DH and i were at huddle house and he reached his fork to my plate and with out thinking i bit him!!!!! i straight up just bit his arm!!! I dont know who was more shocked me or him! I told him i was hungry.lol
    mommy2alissa

Answer by mommy2alissa at 10:13 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I don't even think it's a pregnancy thing! That's just rude for people to take your food or comment on it...I remember in highschool if somebody pulled out a stick of gum that THEY bought they'd get 34 people asking them for some. It's mooching. Get your own damn snacks people! Especially if I'm pregnant! =)
    banona123

Answer by banona123 at 10:39 AM on Oct. 31, 2008