When you were planning your wedding, were you a Bridezilla?

If you were, tell us about your adventures in BridezillaLand.

earlgrey

Asked by earlgrey at 11:11 PM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Im getting married next year and im already a bridezilla. haha.
    GabbyCayceesMom

Answer by GabbyCayceesMom at 11:16 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• kinda.....i'm a control freak anyways so lol :) my sil was singing the song the bride's maids walked out to (singing along with the cd) at rehersal and i told her she better not sing at my wedding but mostly b/c i don't like her anyway
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:41 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I think the only time I kind of became one was the day before when we were trying to decorate and the tulle and lights were not cooperating, but even then it was just my nerves so I was just wanting to give up.

I was soooo easy going, I believe, Hell, I told my florist "here's my colors, make it pretty" and she did!!! I had no clue what kinds of flowers or arrangements I was getting until I walked into the reception area. Well, I saw my bouquet and the girls pomanders the morning of when we dropped of ribbons and stuff, but didn't see the centerpieces!

I could've been and was thanked a lot by the bridal shop that I wasn't when they ordered one of my bridesmaid dresses wrong and couldn't get the correct one in on time! But in the end, I got what I wanted to begin with which was my bridesmaid to have different dresses, so with the store messing up, I was able to get that!!!
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 11:54 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Nope, got married at the court house. I think people who are obsessed about a wedding are morons.
    kansasmom1978

Answer by kansasmom1978 at 11:55 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Absolutely not! DH and I were both 18 and in high school. We didn't care about the details, we just wanted to get married. My parents were saying they'd get a 2nd mortgage on the house to pay for it and I said hell no! We bought our rings from a pawn shop. I picked out a white dress for $50 and he wore a white button up shirt and khakis. We got married on Valentine's Day, so my Mom, sister and aunt decorated with red and white. All I asked for was Hawaiian punch instead of nasty sherbet punch!

Mrs.B3

Answer by Mrs.B3 at 11:24 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Far from it.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:02 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I was far from one..in fact I think I was too soft.
    SparklingHope

Answer by SparklingHope at 2:51 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• No, I wasn't.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:32 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• No not at all.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 8:15 AM on Oct. 30, 2010