whats you prlans for the night?

im like really drained,had a really rough week still didnt do what i was supposed to do but hopefully i can get past my nerves&get that done on monday(long story)
but tonight my neices are spending a night with my daughters so there in the room playing make up& dress up waiting for the pizza man to get here then my husband is gonna go get us all some ice cream im craving :French vanilla:)=) i just got out of a hot shower now im layed across my couch watching some re runs of bad girls club that ive been missing:)i have a reall busy weekend ahead of me
whats up for the night ladies

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 11:21 PM on Oct. 29, 2010 in About CafeMom

• DH, our 5 yr old and I had a lovely, quiet dinner with MIL. DH is now off to pick up a prescription at Walgreen's and retrieve our older 2 kids who are at a special program at the synagogue. So I'm just surfing CM and shopping on my favorite art site.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 11:23 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Ahhh your night sounded pretty good! We had dinner on the run and went to a special reunion night at the Children's Museum for NICU grads. It was a fun night. The kids all had a great time and it was fun to watch them :) Then dh went out for a couple drinks with his buddy who is home from the army and I am here on CM. Not too exciting for mama, but hey - its quiet :)
    mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 11:50 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• was supposed to go to marriage counseling with my hubby but ended up being there by myself. So insanely frustrated and ready for this weekend to be over and praying he comes home
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 12:20 AM on Oct. 30, 2010