What is the best kind of double jogging stroller?

I've just recently started jogging but I can only go when my spouse doesn't work early so I can't establish a routine. I'm not running yet but I would like to go almost daily.

monkeytoes77

Asked by monkeytoes77 at 11:48 PM on Jul. 3, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• If you are going to only use it for outdoor jogging and walking and not indoor like walking around in the mall then get the Graco jogging stroller, its comfortable rides beautiful, goes over bumps with ease doesnt even dsturb my sleeping baby, and holds up to 50lbs.The only reason why I ask if its for indoors mainly or out. Is because this type has a locked front tire, which means it doesnt swivel, so its great for jogging fast and if you need to turn just glide it, or simply (and easily) life the front wheel up just a bit. But if you are going to use it indoors alot get a swviel wheel, its NOT great for outdoor jogging but good for indoor, because you need to turn it alot. So hope this helps GL and have fun. oh btw i got it at kids r us for 200
    SavannahMoMHC2

Answer by SavannahMoMHC2 at 11:54 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• ops actually sorry i got it at babies r us
    SavannahMoMHC2

Answer by SavannahMoMHC2 at 11:55 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• I don't jog, but the Valco Twin Runabout is a great outdoor stroller that can have fixed front wheels when you jog, or can swivel for normal use.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 2:37 PM on Jul. 4, 2008