Crown Came Off Tooth

DD's crown came off her tooth when she bit into a sucker. Happened this morning, but she didn't tell us until we were reading her her bedtime stories this evening. Is this a major thing to where I need to get her to the dentist NOW or can it wait for a call to them on Monday morning? (I called her dentist and haven't heard back yet.)

AllAboutKeeley

Asked by AllAboutKeeley at 11:27 PM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Health

• Funny how these things happen on a Friday evening or Saturday when most dental offices are closed on weekends. This has happened to me. She may be able to get thru the weekend without pain, but you should try to get her to the dentist ASAP because it will eventually start to hurt and/or get sensitive to hot and cold.
    Iluvautumn

Answer by Iluvautumn at 11:50 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• it can make her tooth hurt really bad with the crown being off, so if it were my kid i'd try to get in to the dentist asap
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:38 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• It can wait til Monday. Do you have the crown that came out? If so make sure you bring it.
    BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 4:26 PM on Oct. 30, 2010