DOES YOUR SO DO SOMETHING THAT ABSOLUTELY ANNOYS YOU?

MINES DOES SO MANY THINGS BUT ONE OF THE ONES I HATE MOST IS WHEN HE TRIMS HIS FACIAL HAIR AND LEAVES HAIR ALL OVER THE BATHROOM SINK UGH

Mamii0f2

Asked by Mamii0f2 at 11:32 PM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• My husband doesn't see anything wrong with openly scratching his crotch. It's so piggish. My dogs do that...ugh
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:36 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• when he cooks he NEVER cleans up...i hate a dirty kitchen more then anything...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 11:36 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• There's some little things that annoy me... that I thought were cute at first... for example, he pronounces "yogurt" by saying yog-rut and adrenaline "hodrenaline". I know, I know, not that big of a deal... but English is my second language and *I* know how to pronounce it, why can't he? Otherwise he's a smart guy, I swear! He's getting all A's in college and everything!!
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 11:39 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• YES!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot pick just one thing though, and it would take me a VERY long time to list them all. They all irk me equally!!!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 11:40 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Oh, good, I'm not the only one! LOL DH drinks a TONS of Diet Coke every day, and leaves the cans on the counter where they end up in my way and knocked over and I want to scream every time.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:44 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• My husband eats everthing in site!!!!!! We have to eat before him or there is nothing left drives me nuts ! And where dose it all go ?
    tskmom83

Answer by tskmom83 at 11:51 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• My DH is so damn passive it drives me nuts!!!!!!! He backs down from everyone, me, his son, and his ex wife. He needs to grow some balls!
    kansasmom1978

Answer by kansasmom1978 at 11:52 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• My husband is the loudest eater and doesn't have to be. He chews with his mouth open, which is disgusting. Especially when eating meat. He'll cut off a chunk too big to chew, (if it's seasoned first he'll nibble that part off first), and then he'll dip it in BBQ sauce, suck that off, then tear off a smaller piece with his teeth. It is like watching a bear eat a antilope, just add BBQ sauce.

He does everything half-ass. When putting the kids to bed he calculates the last time they had a diaper change and if it's within an hour or two he figures that's good enough. He doesn't fix the blankets, he tosses them in bed with their drink and walks away. Or when taking the dog out when he goes out to smoke. He'll sit on the front step with her and smoke, then walk her around for a minute, if she doesn't go he comes back inside. Then gets mad when she's whimpering to go out. DUH!

There's LOTS more .. but those are my two biggies
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:03 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Why can't they be BIG BOYS AND CLEAN UP AFTER THEMSELVES? When we eat a meal together as a family......The kids know they have to rinse off all they use and put in dishwasher. But when he's done he puts his in the DAMN SINK! Really??? Kinda makes you wonder what they did when growing up with their Mom, does'nt it? One word comes to mind......L-A-Z-Y
    4theloveofTink

Answer by 4theloveofTink at 12:23 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I hate when my husband cooks and opens the packages the wrong wait specially the Ham, and he does it ALL the time.
    bratgirln1

Answer by bratgirln1 at 12:26 AM on Oct. 30, 2010