im 13week and this is my first baby im still getting sick all day long but now it more at night, what i could i eat that would help it , i was eatin soup but i dont want to be up all night going to the bathroom.

mznow3ll

Asked by mznow3ll at 11:35 PM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• ughh... do you have a list of what kind of otc medicines you can have... if it's morning sickness.. i'ld say try preggo pops
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 11:39 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• are you keeping down fluids? that's the most important. I had hyperemesis with both my kids and Zofran was the only thing that kept the puking at bay. Don't be afraid to ask for something from the doc.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 11:40 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Keep some saltines or oyster crackers by the bed. They are plain/bland so they should cause too much stomach upset (unless you can't keep anything down at all) and yet hopefully will keep that nauseous feeling at bay.
    mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 11:47 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• oh honey im in your shoes im 16wks with my third and am still sick daily, truly sucks. mines the worst at night so my dr told me to take One unisome pill in the evening it does seem to help but its makes your sleepy. Durring the day you could try sipping ice cold water and eating small meals every 45mins. try not to let yourself actually feel hungry if you can keep your blood sugers level it helps alot. Also iv been sucking on ginger candies. good luck and i hope it wears of soon for you.
    Jaxsmommy09

Answer by Jaxsmommy09 at 12:38 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I would call your ob to be on the safe side
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 6:30 AM on Oct. 30, 2010