Have your kids gotten their report cards yet?

Mine did today they both did ok both of them got one D and the rest B's should I be worried even though I told them to bring up that D.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Oct. 30, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• nah, unless it keeps happening then that subject may be their weak spot and may need a little love in that area. LOL my oldest got an F in band. i asked him how the hell you get an F in band. lol
    stepho345

Answer by stepho345 at 12:07 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• No ours are done on line and I can't figure it out how to access it seems the site is having issues.... She is only in Pre-K so I can wait till Monday to talk to her teacher
    R24Olomos

Answer by R24Olomos at 12:29 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Next Friday, yesterday was just the end of the first quarter. I'm not worried, they've been doing very well so far.
    Anonymous

• I would worryabout the D depending on the age of child and the subject the D is in. Contact the teacher and see if your child truly isn't mastering the subject, or if he or she just isn't being responsible with classwork.

maxswolfsuit

Answer by maxswolfsuit at 2:01 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I think it depends on the age of the child and the class they got the bad grade in. I would, if nothing else, make sure they got the extra help they must need in it.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 12:06 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• We have gotten one set of report cards and are not 4 weeks into the second 6 weeks. We get progress reports at the 3 week mark.
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 3:54 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• i would be concerned... either there is more help needed in that subject or a lack of trying to follow your instructions and bring the grade up...
    asil

Answer by asil at 10:29 PM on Oct. 31, 2010