trick or treatinng?

are you moms taking your little ones trick or treating?
me personally im not to big on the whole trick or treatting thing but my girls did get a costume
saturday night my god daughter is having a haunted house so we will swing by there for an hour,then my neice is having a holloween party there gonna play games,eat pop corn,& hot dogs watch scary movies &Have candy so i volunteered to help my bff with that then sunday i"ll let them wear there costumes &i"ll take them around to my family,friends&co workers house house trick or treating because they hand out candy & after that we"ll come home shower & get ready for school & work the next morning what about you guys?

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 12:06 AM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Holidays

• Yes we're taking our daughter trick or treating. She's 16 mo old.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 12:11 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• totally hitting the town. thres about 300 people here in town so it shouldnt be too late to get in.
    stepho345

Answer by stepho345 at 12:12 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• We are going in our neighborhood. There is enough to keep us busy for hours and we could never make it to any houses. It is not my favorite things but the kids think it is the best thing in the world so I do it for them no matter how I feel about it.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:22 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• My kids are 4, 5, 6, and 8 - and we'll be trick or treating in our own little neighborhood.
    Gaccck

Answer by Gaccck at 9:12 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• my sons are 3,11, and 15  and were goin trick a treating..

honesty33

Answer by honesty33 at 9:57 AM on Oct. 30, 2010