Did any member of your family ever scare the crap out of a guy you brought home?

Not like a prank, but a warning to not hurt their baby girl.

When my (now husband) fiance picked me up for his senior prom, it was the first time he had really met any of my family. My uncle shot "at him" (not really, but he did fire a gun lol). THAT didn't scare my husband, though.

What scared him was when he was sitting in my living room waiting for me to grab my shoes and purse, and my mom went to get my dad's nitroglycerin (liquid) that he had been given for his heart problems, to show my DF. She came out of the bedroom violently shaking the stuff and he FLIPPED OUT on her lmao. He still talks about that 4 or 5 years later. I walked out like 45 seconds later and he was white as a sheet lol.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 12:06 AM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• My dad and my twin brother always scared the guys I brought home and my brother would scare them at school. Lol.
    SkylaDarling

Answer by SkylaDarling at 12:36 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• LOL! No...and if it did...he wasn't worth keeping! My family is pretty easy going, so if any guy was "scared" or "intimidated", then he was too weak for me.....
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 1:23 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I did that to my brother's girlfriends...i usually scare them away :)
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 12:58 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• My dad tries to scare anyone I bring home just to see if he can.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 4:19 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• LOL my family is psychotic.
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 1:25 AM on Oct. 30, 2010