Is your house

cleaner or messier with your SO home? Mine is way messier. DH is looking for work, so he's home most of the time on the couch, and I don't want to clean when he's doing that. When he's gone, the house is immaculate!

musicpisces

Asked by musicpisces at 12:11 AM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• Messier. The house is clean until he steps through the door, then his trail of shit starts. LOL!
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 12:12 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• CLEANER, my husband is a neat freak and therefore helps with keeping it picked up and making sure there are no crumbs on the counter or table etc. Sometimes it kind of annoys me because it almost seems like he doesn't think I keep it clean enough because the way I was raised doing house work was completely the wife's duty, but then I just have to tell myself to shut-up and be happy that I have a husband who is willing to help out.
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 12:18 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Cleaner. My husband is the best "wife" ever! I've always been messy and he can clean the house in 30mins flat. I've gotten better now that i clean up after two kids, but when he's gone its diffenitely a lot messier.
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 12:19 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Cleaner...I'm one of the lucky one's that got a guy that likes to keep the house clean. Sometimes I feel like I don't do enough...I'm not dirty, but I can get messy. It doesn't bother me to have stacks of paper on the dining room table that we don't at, or unfolded clean laundry 'cause I'm just gonna wear it again, or an unmade bed...as long as I can find what I'm looking for! But...I do think of him and make the bed and fold the laundry...the stacks of paper, I'm still working on, LOL!
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 12:25 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• CLEAN- DH is a very tidy person.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 1:11 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• lol...yeah its a mess when he is home...i find it funny how i can clean up after myself and my son but when he gets home its like i havnt cleaned in a month! Its crazy!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:14 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• it would be a mess when his home but i feel like i clean the same thing a million times to keep it good...i hate mess and dirty and out of order...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 12:17 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• The same he helps me keep it clean when hes home and when hes not its still clean im a neat freak and hes turned into one lol
    WINLPHZTLOML

Answer by WINLPHZTLOML at 2:21 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Messier he is like having a forth toddler.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:20 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Way messier! He has a debris field 3 feet wide around his laZboy chair. He leaves all his crap laying around, socks, etc. When he's at work the house is spotless and when he gets home it goes to hell.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:54 AM on Oct. 30, 2010