help have no idea

my lower stomach has been hurting lately not extremely bad but sometimes it is uncomfortable to get up and down and im only 16 weeks should i feel like this this early and what could it be

wiggsbabe

Asked by wiggsbabe at 12:24 AM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• What kind of pain is it? Does it go down to the front of your hips? That could be round ligament pain, which is very common. The round ligament attaches your uterus to your labia majora (girlie bits), and it runs along your lower stomach area. It gets stretched big time during pregnancy, which is painful in many women. Just one possibility. I would ask your doctor though for something more definitive, because this is a conclusion based on not having asked you any questions.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:28 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Muscle pull? I remember having to lay down in the booth at a restaurant with my first son, and then stopped at the clinic only to be told it was my muscles pulling and take some tylenol. But any concerns should be mentioned to your dr.
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 1:30 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• It could be typical pregnancy anticipation..... every little bump and pain could cause you to worry... I know when I was pregnant I worried about every little jolt, every little crap, and every little missed kick... but I have four healthy little ones, and they have all turned out incredibly healthy :o)
    prinzesstephi

Answer by prinzesstephi at 4:29 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I do also agree though... if you feel like it could be out of the ordinary... consult the ob/gyn.... that's why you pay them :o)
    prinzesstephi

Answer by prinzesstephi at 4:31 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I was thinking maybe ligament pains or a pulled muscle. I would call your ob to be on the safe side.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 6:29 AM on Oct. 30, 2010