Have you ever cheated and why and did you feel guilty? adult content

I always wonder if people cheat because of the way they are treated or they do it because it's fun to them or other random reasons.

ChicaThis

Asked by ChicaThis at 12:26 AM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• I regret it, but I have. My husband and I have been together since I was 16, and he was 19. We are now 25 and 28, and have two beautiful little boys! About two years after we were together, he began pulling away a lot more than I liked. I was young and insecure, and thought he just didn't want me anymore. We dealt w/ this by going to counseling and even saw two different ones. After nothing seemed to be working, I ended up becoming very close with a guy at work. We became best friends, and we ended up kissing one night after work. I love my husband and regretted it so much. I eventually told him and it broke his heart. Since then, we have been doing amazing! He feels partially to blame (I hate that he feels that wa!y) and feels like he could have done more to keep me from feeling neglected. I feel just the opposite-I was stupid. I didn't put 100% effort into our marriage and I should have. Although I regret, it made us closer.
    MichaelsMom330

Answer by MichaelsMom330 at 4:31 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• NO, I can honestly and quite proudly say that I have never cheated on anyone that I have been in a committed relationship with and I never would (because I would never want anyone to do that to me, although they have).
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 12:31 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I haven't ever cheated on my DH, no. But I can't think of a relationship prior that I didn't either have an open relationship which allowed me to have multiple partners or where I didn't cheat... I frankly have never bought in to the idea that one person is ever enough to completely fulfill another. And no, I never felt any guilt, I don't believe what I did was wrong, although some of them did - which is why I moved on. My husband and I have an understanding, because he is uncomfortable with the idea of an open marriage, or a plural relationship at this point, we will both refrain from extra marital sex, however, when and if one of us does choose to go outside the marriage, the other is free to do so as well. That said, I prefer to simply push him to find a common partner to add to our marriage, it will simply make things easier...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:58 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I have never cheated. I would just die of guilt. I don't understand why people do... it doesn't seem logical. Just leave the person you're with if you feel you have to go elsewhere.
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 12:58 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I have never cheated,and never will.If it gets to where I don't want my husband anymore,than I need to have a talk to him to get thing back on track.my DH is worth it.
    I see so many people cheat because,they say they don't make me happy anymore.What the hell is that.A person can't make you happy thats comes from with in.I won't take long for you to get bored with the new person before you are unhappy again and cheat again.
    Too many people just want to give up instead of working on things.Talking letting them no how you feel.Also stay away from temptation.
    bucky77

Answer by bucky77 at 1:03 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• ya inquiring minds want to know....
    stepho345

Answer by stepho345 at 12:30 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Nope never. If I felt that it was that bad and was developing a relitionship with another man then I would leave my husband. I would NEVER put him through that and he wont do it to me....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I have never cheated, never will. To me, it's simply not an option to even put myself in a position where i might be tempted.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 12:42 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I have never and would never, if I were to find another man that caught my interest, I would end my relationship before starting another.

Answer by older at 4:33 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• That's how I feel about cheating too. Stay away from temptation and good word of advice for even the strong willed.
    ChicaThis

Comment by ChicaThis (original poster) at 12:44 AM on Oct. 30, 2010