Where do you go to get privacy from your own family and why?

I sometimes go to my backyard or my bedroom closet to talk on my cellphone just to avoid the background noise from my 5 kids and hubby.

ChicaThis

Asked by ChicaThis at 12:30 AM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Privacy?????????? I've heard of it; I'm not real familiar with the concept. I think the last time I had privacy was May 19, 1979 because I got married the next day

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:33 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• We live 2 1/2 blocks from a waterfall, so I like to take my cup of coffee & go sit by the falls & regroup...
    LaughsAlot

Answer by LaughsAlot at 12:40 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Privacy? I take a shower. But the only place of peace around here. I can't even pee alone
    kansasmom1978

Answer by kansasmom1978 at 12:43 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• The only place I can go besides the car is the bathroom, and I usually only get privacy for a minute or two in there.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 12:32 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• well my bubble bath is my me time and noone messes with me lol...and I go out front to talk on the phone...
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:32 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I lock myself in my car!! lol
    TwannaB.

Answer by TwannaB. at 1:04 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• If I can't leave the house, my rooftop patio, it's peaceful and I love the view....if I can leave. the beach! Why? I love them all, but I live with my husband and 19 & 21 year old sons....sometimes I need a break!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 1:07 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• not the bathroom. thats for sure. nowhere really now that i think abput it. they follow me everywhere.
    stepho345

Answer by stepho345 at 1:11 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I go either to my room, or if I cant be in the house any longer I go for a walk, or to a friends house. somewhere where my family cant find me. I keep my cell on vibrate just incase someone needs to get ahold of me for any reason, but usually if I leave, they know that I need a break
    TD4ever

Answer by TD4ever at 4:51 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• The master bathroom. I have declared to all the natives around here that if Mommy's chillaxing in her bathroom, they're on their own in regards to food, beverages, arguments, the needs of the dog and anything less serious than an amputation.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:37 AM on Oct. 31, 2010