Ghost Adventures

Do you watch? Why?

For me I am very interested in ghosts. And Zak Bagans is down right good looking!

kansasmom1978

Asked by kansasmom1978 at 12:33 AM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Entertainment

• Yes. Zak's hot, but he's so arrogant and confrontational. I keep waiting for some ghost to show up and knock him on his ass! Instead they seem to go after Aaron and Nick instead.

I kind of would like to go out to one of their locations with them one night, just to see if *I* get better or worse results with my less confrontational, more "I'm here and will listen if you want to speak" method. I think it would be funny if I had tons of EVP and they were just sitting in the dark twiddling their thumbs.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 12:45 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• i watch all the episodes and record them..i enjoy watchin zak...and i believe in the paranormal

honesty33

Answer by honesty33 at 9:29 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I do not like to watch ghost shows because frankly that stuff freaks me out. However, I have watched it a few times, along with similar shows and sometimes find it interesting- always find it frightening. I don't always know what to believe, but can't tell myself it's all fake when it is time to go to bed! I'm like a kid afraid of the dark with those programs. lol
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 12:39 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I do. However, I watch it more for a good laugh than anything else. I find them to be horridly disrespectful, and as someone who has done some Paranormal Investigating, there is simply no need for that. But, they remind me of being 14 and having sleepovers with my friends. We would stay up half the night watching scary movies that my mother never would have let us watch and them try and sleep... That's exactly what these guys remind me of... They get all these stories in their head and them hear and see things which are far from really there. Now, I won't say they are 100% fake, but I think a large portion of it is in their head...

That doesn't make it less entertaining to watch though...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:49 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I disagree, I don't think it's fake. But, some can be. I have been on a couple of investigations and it was pretty insightful.
    kansasmom1978

Comment by kansasmom1978 (original poster) at 12:50 AM on Oct. 30, 2010