Is it too much money?

I found the perfect wedding dress it is $600. Do you think that is too much for a dress?

GabbyCayceesMom

Asked by GabbyCayceesMom at 1:04 AM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Shopping

• I wouldn't say so. Mine was $699, then went on sale for $350. If you think it might be too much, just cut back in other areas, such as decorations. If you love the dress, you deserve it.
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 1:07 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• That's GREAT for a WEDDING dress. Some pay $2000 or MORE, which I find INSANE.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 1:18 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• For a wedding dress it sounds reasonable but I'd still never pay that much for one.

Good Luck!
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 1:36 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• i dnt think so, i agree if u love it go for it.Gl.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 2:14 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• considering some women spend thousands on their dresses I would say no, thats a deal!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 5:15 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• It's not too much, if you really have the money. Don't charge it! So many bridal shops have a Clearance/Bargain Day, you can lot's of times get one for just a couple of hundred.
    tucson.mary

Answer by tucson.mary at 5:53 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• 600 dollars ia FANTASTIC! Take it :) You deserve this...you'll only get married once!!
    Sarahbeth7

Answer by Sarahbeth7 at 6:43 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• It sounds reasonable to me after hearing what others have paid. Best wishes!!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:59 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• That is a pretty decent price for a wedding dress... some people don't even look at some that are below a thousand but to each their own... and also, they sell prom dresses for 600 dollars now bc my mil called me when the sales lady told her the price of the dress my SIL wanted.. crazy so heck pretty good obviously for a wedding dress!
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 12:59 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• It is a great price if you can afford it.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 6:46 PM on Oct. 30, 2010