pizza man just now delivering>:o!(*minor vent)

OK so i probably sound a BIT dramatic but i ordered pizza 8:30 its 10olock and its just now getting here the girls and i are starving,& on top of that the pizza is wrong (*yes wrong ) they put mushrooms,,olives&jalapeno peppers & it was stuffed crust 1.im allergic to mushrooms,2.my daughters(both of them) are allergic to olives3.my two nieces that are here for the night also doesn't eat stuffed crust oh &4.who the heck puts jalapeno peppers on pizza? that's just disgusting i guess it looks like a late night fast food run for us

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 1:04 AM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Entertainment

• That's horrible! You deserve two free pizzas- one for them being late and the other for them delivering a nasty pizza. Call em up!
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 1:18 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I'm curious what you ordered if they got it THAT wrong, lol.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 1:20 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• wow
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 3:03 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• whoa sucky sorry. I hate when that happens.. but it is a friday night so not too surprised
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 5:18 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I would call and bitch and get my money back. How hard are their jobs?? I worked at a Pizza Hut, not that difficult. Don't they have a free-clause if the pizza isn't delivered within 30 min?

BTW, I looooove Jalapenos on pizza.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 8:59 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• i would of called them up and let them know the order was wrong and want my money back

honesty33

Answer by honesty33 at 9:24 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• That's too bad that happened. Don't let it ruin your day. Only had it wrong one time, and they gave it to me for free.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 9:26 AM on Oct. 30, 2010