when having twins, is one smarter than the other?

many people are telling that one baby will be smarter than the other. is that true?

mauricellaf

Asked by mauricellaf at 1:25 AM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have twin granddaughters who will be 4 in a few months. They are both very intelligent and have been from a young age. They were able to speak in sentances and carry on a real converstation with you by age 2. Are they geniuses? No, but they are both smart, I wouldn't say that one is smarter, though their personalities are different of course.
    pegleg63

Answer by pegleg63 at 2:12 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I am a twin and I have to admit that my sister has learning disabilities so yes I am smarter.. She struggled through school, it was very hard for her as where I did great was in college prep classes and stright A student. Do we love her any less no I think it makes us love her more :)
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 9:44 AM on Oct. 30, 2010