what is the easiest way to potty train

I can't get my daughter to potty train she gets the concept but she won't go

tonibryant

Asked by tonibryant at 1:39 AM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Wait until they are ready.
    misselphaba

Answer by misselphaba at 1:55 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I have boys and live in a sunny, warm climate - so this might not work for you: we have a private backyard so we let them play outside naked. We would let them pee on the trees in the backyard. Might sound strange, but this method was passed on to me by someone else and although I was skeptical - I was desperate at that point. It worked. Just my experience.
    BounceBack2

Answer by BounceBack2 at 2:39 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• 3 day method, 3 day method, 3 day method! It's 3 days of intensity, but then you're done! In my son's case, it was a day and a half! It was AMAZING.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:41 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Is she pulling down her pants when she goes? Does she tell you when she is dirty? Look for her signs and when you change her do it in the bathroom, wipe her up than sit her on the potty and tell her your turn and give her a square of tp to wipe with, flush and wash her hands. Introducing the actions will go along way if she is showing signs.
    DonnaPinitonya

Answer by DonnaPinitonya at 5:05 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• My mom used to give me a Michigan Bulb seed catalog when I went potty. Haha. Good Luck!
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 8:45 AM on Oct. 30, 2010