mozilla firefox

this is the first time i've used it and already found some neat things about it like the fact i can change the background to something coolness. so what else is there to it? is there any cool featured that IE don't have?

pinkrayn

Asked by pinkrayn at 1:49 AM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• OMG I HATE IE so much. I've been using Firefox for several years now. IE always froze all the time for me. Firefox is just a lot more stable and I think there are some things that it does that IE doesn't, but I really can't remember because it's been so long since I used IE.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:15 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Adblock Plus, get it and get rid of ALL the ads FOREVER! Here's the link to it: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1865/

dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 2:22 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• There's the 'Read it later' app that I think is pretty cool...if you don't wanna bookmark a site, but still wanna read the blog post or whatever later..you can just click that app button and then come back to it without having to save it to your bookmarks..

Mozilla Firefox is pretty amazing.
    SparklingHope

Answer by SparklingHope at 2:49 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• When/If your computer freezes or crashes, firefox will restart and load all your sites automatically right where you were when it crashed...All your work is autosaved.
    STEVESBELLA4EVR

Answer by STEVESBELLA4EVR at 7:55 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I've gone back to Internet Explorer. Mozilla F. just started acting stupid and I got tired of having to close the program and start over.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:29 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• firefox has been acting up for me today. I really like it normally but it downloaded some update and now it freezes everytime I open it. So, back to IE for me :(
    VeggieMuslima

Answer by VeggieMuslima at 9:54 AM on Oct. 30, 2010