Would you rather live life for God and find out there isn't one or live life against him and find out there is one?

I know it's confusing but I received this question in an email and I thought it was a pretty good one. Everyone thier own opinion on this. I'll go first...

Option A: Live life for God and find out he doesn't exist- nothing happens, I just die and decompose.

Option B: Live life against him or not believing- I burn in hell for eternity.

I think I'll choose A. What would you choose? And you don't have to be rude people, it's just an opinion.

Shulizboo

Asked by Shulizboo at 10:54 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• I know there is a GOd and i live my life for him!!! :)
    kaleigh111

Answer by kaleigh111 at 10:54 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• A.... living a life for God.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 10:55 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• option A :) better to be safe than sorry right? ;o)
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 10:58 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• A
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 10:59 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• A-im with bonn777 I know there is a God I have seen him heal people right in front of me and I know my God is real...
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 11:02 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• A---amen :)
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 11:03 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I'll take my chances... my beliefs have just as much a chance as being real as any. I can't see using fear of something I really don't view as real to change my beliefs.
    mandaday

Answer by mandaday at 11:05 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Thanks for you honest opinion mandaday, that's what I'm looking for. I don't understand why anyone would choose option B but It's your decision not mine. I would like o hear from people on both sides as well as people in the middle of the road.
    Shulizboo

Answer by Shulizboo at 11:09 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• The problem with this question is you just can't *make* yourself believe something you don't. I'm not bashing you -- just saying. Lots of people say the better to be safe then sorry argument.. like I should just believe as a "safety net".... But what kind of a fake belief would that be? If the only reason you believe is because you're trying to cover your a$$ - chances are you're not the kind of person that will see Heaven anyway. Wouldn't an almighty God know your heart and know you were just going through the motions?
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 11:11 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• A--better safe than sorry...but I too know there is a God, and I know I'll be in Heaven one day! PTL
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 11:13 PM on Oct. 30, 2008