Anyone know anything about T-Ball?

I want to get my son into it but don't know if I can afford it because I don't really know what I'll have to buy for him. I know how much reg. is but what supplies did you have to buy?

myownhappiness

Asked by myownhappiness at 2:45 AM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Shopping

• Depending on where your son plays you may need to get him cleats, a mitt and a bat. When my DS played at a local playground he needed those things, but when he played at a school he only needed a mitt and tennis shoes.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 3:06 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• my son received a t-ball /golf set made by Playskool for his 2nd birthday. He is not ready for it developmentally, so I put away until next year. I have no clue how much it cost, I did not buy it. I am sure you could look it up on their site, I could tell she ordered it on-line.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 2:48 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Oh sorry I mean like a T-Ball League
    myownhappiness

Comment by myownhappiness (original poster) at 2:49 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• You will need. Cleats, mitt, bat, hat, uniform. Depending on your area. T-ball is usually 60-100 to sign up.
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 3:57 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• its dependent on each league. We only had to buy the uniforms and a glove.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 6:56 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• It cost $20 for our sons to play plus a glove. The team used the money for the t-shirt and the hat. They all had a great time. We weren't allowed to use cleats only tennis shoes. Some kids bought baseball pants and some wore shorts. We got a used pair from Play It Again Sports. Some of the moms donated outgrown pants. You will have a great time. Go! Cheer!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:28 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• no sorry
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:16 PM on Nov. 2, 2010