moving on...

how do you move on from a bad relationship? We've been married for 3 months now and I don't know how to move on from this and have no support yet as i just moved hours away from my family and friends. Advice Please

meagan678

Asked by meagan678 at 3:10 AM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• Maybe you could talk to your family and friends to see what help/support they could offer you while you get back on your feet.
    ShaunnaMichelle

Answer by ShaunnaMichelle at 3:15 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I know the feeling, i been married 16 years, and i dont know how to move on, tough sitation i am in. (no job..) I am trying to work out a marriage, i am not sure can be saved. ;( Maybe since you havenot been married long, u can find a way out. Go to Moms house, relative or friend house.. Pray for an answer.
    ahortiz5

Answer by ahortiz5 at 4:43 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• You didn't really say if you wanted out of this marriage or if you think that is what you need to do. If you truely want out, talk to your family first and see what support and adivse they can give you. If this is a marrisge worth saving, you really have not been married that long, then suggest to your husband to go and some counseling to see if you can save your marriage. Pray about it and ask for help in making the right decision. I did the same thing,we had been married for 6 months and I moved back home. Because he didn't try to get me to come back, I thought that was what he wanted so I moved out of town. When the year was up, I filed for divorce. He did not say anthing then either and it went thru. One year after the divorce, we got back together because we still loved each other. We split up again, and even thought I remarried and he did too, we still have that bond and still talk to each other and still love each other
    yomomma1A

Answer by yomomma1A at 6:20 AM on Oct. 30, 2010