Halloween question

Do you/did you dress up for Halloween to go out with your kids or just to answer the door dressed in a costume? Do your kids like you doing so??

cat4458

Asked by cat4458 at 3:21 AM on Oct. 30, 2010 in General Parenting

• I'm going to wear a t-shirt that says," You can't scare me......I have kids!' with devil horns to walk with my boys to trick or treat. have dressed before and the kids loved it.
    Oh, my sister is going to wear the complimentary shirt that says,"You can't scare me....I have a mother in law." LOL
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 3:40 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I have always dressed up to go to work, to hand out candy, and to walk with my kids around the neighborhood! When the kids got older, they asked me if I was always going to dress up and I told them yes! I have always tried to make the holidays, didn't matter which one it was, a special time. My mom did that with us and I am did it with mine and now I am doing it with my granddaughter who is 4 years old. She can't wait til Halloween so she and I can get all dressed up!! This is the first year that she has really wanted me to dress up with her. We will have a blast like always.
    yomomma1A

Answer by yomomma1A at 6:09 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• My kids always loved it when I did that. Join in the fun!
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 1:20 PM on Oct. 30, 2010