holiday crafts for all ages!!

ok i wanted to know what r some holiday crafts you did with you kids....i have a 5 year old daughter, a 1 year old daughter and a 5 year old nephew that i will be doing these with....havent had any luck with looking..thanks for ur help!!!!!

krystalmarie857

Asked by krystalmarie857 at 6:01 AM on Oct. 30, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• depends on the holiday really ok lets see:
    Halloween:
    decorating cookies in scary shapes,pumpkins,
    Thanksgiving:
    make turkeys,pilgrums,corn those types to set on the table.
    christmas :
    make ornimates , popcorn on a string,glitter for the older kids,christmas cookies to put out for santa with his milk.
    new years:
    stay up banging pots and pans at mid nite.make glitter hats with construction paper,stapler,glue and glitter with new year
    valentines day:
    make cards for class or grandparents,and cookies.
    easter:
    decorate eggs and have them make easter cookies you could have them color pictures of easter things and hang it on the window.
    st paddy:
    make green punch, make shamrock cookies.
    i cant remember any other ones lol hope this helped

magical_mommy

Answer by magical_mommy at 6:35 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• A fun and cheap craft we love to do that is all ages is paint glass jars that we then gift. Basically I save all the glass jelly jars, salsa jars, pickle jars etc. And then I get acrylic paint and brushes. Lay down news paper put the baby in a diaper and let them go at it. The point is they can paint it anyway they want and depending on the colors etc you can make it more for a holiday like just have red,green,blue for xmas, or orange and black for hallloween. Then the jars can become gifts. We use them to hold candy, flower vases, pencil holders. Usually I spray and gloss on them after they are finished painting them as well. And I have done this several times with my now 2 year old and my 4 1/2 year old
    lucysmommy28

Answer by lucysmommy28 at 10:03 PM on Oct. 30, 2010